Powered By Blogger

Shooting Star Dragon!

Clustering Crystals will open the door to a new evolution, Dreams will open the dorr where the shines upon! Accel Synchro Shokan! Be Born, Shooting Star Dragon!

Powered By Blogger

Buscar este blog

join akatsuki!"

join akatsuki!"
obito!

miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Questions teenage talk

Nagato - Naruto
1 What do you usually do on weekends?
2 How often do you go to the movies?
3 What are you reading right now?
4 What are your favorite subjects at school?
5 What do you and tour friends talk about?
6 Do you have a girlfriend?
7 What are you weraing today?
8How do you feel?
9 What are you looking forward to?
10 What do you care about?
11What do you worry about?
12 Whats your ambition?

I play with my bro
Not to aften, sometimes, some fridays
One english book that my teacher gifted me
Math, English, and History
About sports
No
Uniform :D
Upset
Entire world salvation
About people
About me
I have no ambition, i just wanna do things right





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario